Translate

Saturday, January 1, 2011

*The Change* Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a New creation; the old has gone, the New has come! 2 Corinth 5:17

I want 2 share some of the dramatic changes Jesus made in me when I became His.

I was a person Chained by Fear, fear of sharing myself, of speaking about my life & the truth about it, of allowing people in. The fear was constant & overwhelming.
I was a person who worried about Everything, obsessed with the what if's! to the point of it making me physically ill.
I was a person beyond misery & despair. I cried all the time, but it was hidden. I appeared 2 be happy 2 those around me, I laughed & smiled 4 the world, bur was dying inside. I hated my life & my exhistance.
I was a person who blamed my every misery on my husband. I blamed him b/c I was not happy. He didn't love me enough, he didn't do enough, he didn't say enough. It was all him, never me.

And then came Jesus! who freed me from the fear, worry, misery & the blaming! He broke the chains of fear, replaced my worry with faith, exchanged my misery 4 contentment, & the blaming faded in the background. I was His & His Freedom was mine! FREE ATLAST! =D

1 comment:

  1. There is a great old song which says " It's just like His great love..." So glad for the rescue :)

    ReplyDelete