Translate

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Change - (part 2) "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a New Creation; the old has gone, the New has come!" 2Corinth 5:17

*side note (b/c I'm writing from my cell I have very little space 2 write, so I wanted 2 add on 2 the previous post.)

I was a person who suffered from depression & anxiety, both started sometime in my childhood. I often considered suicide. I attempted it once & suffered the great consequence of having my stomach pumped, a horrifing experience I will never 4get!
I was a person who always focused on the negitive. I obsessed over my past hurts & everything that wasn't good in my life & in myself; I was never thankful for what I had.
I was a person filled with anger & rage. I used 2 throw & break things, leaving my house in quite a mess!
Along with drugs, I used t.v as an escape. I could get lost in shows 4 hours & 4get about my life. But once it came time 4 bed, life would come flooding back reminding me of my every misery.

The list could continue on, but I don't have the space. The point is, Jesus rescued me from So Much... depression, obsessive thinking, a great deal of self-distructive sin! Praise His Name!

1 comment:

  1. If you can get a grip on Phil.4:8, it will be a tremendous blessing in your life :)

    ReplyDelete