Translate

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THE B.I.B.L.E [Part 1](Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly. -Colossians 3:16)

I love my Bible, love, love, love it! I would be lost without it! It is a Book compiled of letters written 2 us from God; letters of Love, Hope, Instruction, Wisdom, Strength, Comfort; letters of Truth. It is a Book Filled with Treasures! It is EXCITING that GOD has written 2 US!
I keep my Bible on the coffee table in front of me, it is my "Go 2" place when I have questions, when I feel down, when I feel good, when I need a dose of reality, and when I need 2 spend time with my Savior. God speaks 2 us through His Word. Sometimes a verse of comfort can open up before our eyes as if God was in the room speaking directly 2 us. It is a wondrous occasion, full of blessings & encouragement! He can do the same with words of instruction, letting us know, "Here is an area you need 2 work on." These can cut like a knife. Someone wrote, "The Light that shows us our sin is the Light that heals us." We must 1st see & acknowlege our wounds of sin that Jesus may heal them. God loves us deeply & longs for us 2 be healed!...

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote " The Light that shows us our sin is the Light that heals us. " :)

    ReplyDelete