Translate

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Please be patient with me...

This is my very first blog, so please be patient with me. And please forgive me, cause I really don't know what I am doing. :)
I guess I will start by telling you about myself... First & formost, I am a child of God. I am 34yrs old, married for 5yrs, and have 2 beautiful daughters; Cerina, who is 12 & my Choncie, who is in heaven, who would be 13. My husband & I have been together for 14&1\2 yrs.
I was rescued by Jesus almost 2yrs ago, and I mean rescued!
I was addicted to drugs from the age of 17 up until Jesus rescued me. At the age of 19 I tried to commit suicide, and PRAISE THE LORD that was a failed attempt!
Once Jesus took hold of my heart & my life, I finally began to realize that I just might have a purpose here on this earth. :) And I'm realizing that writing for Him, for His purpose & glory, might be one of those purposes. And so.... I will do my best, with His help, guidance & strength... and I pray, with His wisdom.
This is a bit scary for me, but I hope I can be a blessing to others. God bless!

2 comments: